Monday, September 28, 2009

Under and Around

I see you...do you see me?
Greta loves her lamby! It has a little rattle in it, which keeps her intrigued. I held it a few feet in front of her to see if she'd crawl to it.
Can you see little fuzzy lamby? Greta is looking at it intently. She got herself closer to it, but then somehow moved herself BACKWARDS. In the end I just gave it to her! She needed it in her mouth.
There she is with lamby again! I left her in her room for just a couple minutes and came back to discover she had rolled herself under her dresser.
Peek-a-boo! (No, I did not put her there...)
Under the couch--what fun!
Hmmmmm....carpet.
Greta decided she needed to read about what to expect in her first year of life...she found all she needed to know about it in the book I keep under the coffee table.
Mama, I just need to read ahead. And then eat the book, of course.
The other morning Greta rolled herself to this spot under the plant. She stayed here quietly observing and thinking for at least 2o minutes, perfectly content! A good spot I guess.
So serious!
Greta likes the silver base of this foot stool.
She often checks to see if I'm watching her! I think she likes to show off her tricks. And I love to see them!
I love this picture of Greta and Papa. They have been having a great time together on the afternoons I go to work without her. She hasn't needed to nurse while I've been gone (so far)! Matthew keeps her full by giving her a good helping of cereal, and entertained with stories and outings, and he makes sure she gets a good rest while I'm gone too. When I return home she looks at me SO happily--as if to say "I'd forgotten about you--but it's SO NICE to see you again!!!" It makes my day.

No comments: