Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hello Friends and Family!

As many of you now know, Megan is pregnant. We are expecting our first child around the end of March. While this is the most exciting thing that has ever happened for us, we are saddened that we cannot have all the people we love around us as we prepare to welcome this child into the world. This blog will be an attempt to bring our experiences during this pregnancy a little closer to your lives, and to let you see pictures and ultrasound images and those kinds of things.
My (Matthew) intention here is entirely pure and good, however it should be noted that I am holding down three jobs, taking a full course load, and trying to participate in our preparations for the baby. This means that my intentions can be taken with a pinch of salt. Hopefully I will have the next post, featuring our first baby gifts and our first ultrasound image, posted really soon...

2 comments:

melissa said...

yay, baby b! i am so excited to be an aunty. :)

Judy said...

Well, it's never to early to start a baby blog. I can hardly wait to meet the newest member of the family and commence spoiling him/her as a proper grandma should! Did I mention that I'm pretty excited too? :-)