Sunday, August 7, 2011

"Matching"...(kind of)

Happy little Therese!
And more happy little Therese...
I've included this picture to give an idea of how chubby Therese is getting...look at those legs! What I wish I could show you all is her chubby little bum (but that might be inappropriate for the blog, so you don't get to see it...)--anyway, her bum is SO DIMPLY and so chubby! It has like 50 dimples on it or something! Every time I see it I get a little chuckle.
Speaking of getting a little chuckle...Greta is talking so much and her personality is showing more and more every day. This morning Matthew came in to get her for breakfast, and he was still in just his pajama pants (no shirt) and the first thing Greta said to him was--very seriously-- "I wish you had a shirt on" (am I going to be in trouble with Matthew for posting this? we'll see!) Well she gave me some trouble last night, so I guess it was only fair that she greeted him with such a statement this morning...last night when I leaned in for a kiss goodnight she said "No" and pushed my face away---TWICE! So sometimes I appreciate even more the unconditional love and affection our baby Therese gives :-)

These two photos show the girls in their almost-matching outfits from Great Grandma Hope. Greta likes to be matching with Therese, and the girls were very cooperative as I snapped many pictures of them in these clothes! :-) Sorry, I guess this second one is a bit blurry, but I liked the lighting better without the flash--I just need more of a steady hand I guess (or less wiggly girls!)

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Nora won't cuddle with Ben in the mornings until he puts a shirt on either! Too funny!

melissa said...

greta is so sassy! i love it!

Jenny said...

oh man, that made me laugh out loud what Greta said!