Friday, November 19, 2010

Paul!


A couple of weeks ago I was cuddling Greta and I told her that I love her, and she said, "Nana Kaka!" I said, yes Nanny Kathy loves you too, and so does Nana Judy, and Grandpa Dan, and Grandpa Paul, and Greta interjected "Paul!" So we went on with our morning, and Greta kept saying "Paul! Paul! Paul!" at regular intervals. So I decided I had better test her to see if she really knew what she was talking about (granted no one can really know about Paul, who after 29 years remains an enigma wrapped in a paradox, but I digress...) so I showed her a picture of Grandpa Paul and asked her who it was, to which she responded "Paul!" And that settled it. Here is a little video of us rehearsing that episode, and also reviewing her first "phrase" of two words (we don't really consider Nana Kaka two words, but more like a single title), and also her own special way of saying "pajamas." Enjoy!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Awwww.... So cute!!!

melissa said...

so cute! now say, "aunt melissa"!

Judy said...

oh my goodness - she is so precious!