Monday, October 12, 2009

Ready for Fall

Today Greta had her 6 month check up (I edited this post on the 13th, for those who notice those kinds of things...). The Doctor says she is right on track. It was a crisp, clear Fall day today and Greta wore her matching bonnet and jacket...my mom made these for me when I was a little baby! She sure made great stuff...I hope to catch up and get sewing for Greta again. Greta sure looks cute in this outfit--one woman called her an "old fashioned baby".


Here is Greta in her little red coat, and her matching hat and booties that Aunt Melissa made her. It's hard to tell in these two photos, but the booties have red apple buttons on them, and the hat has a brown stem with a leaf!

Just as we're beginning to adjust to this colder weather we're preparing to leave for our annual trip to Arizona. Greta is about to meet her Great Grandparents Pulsipher and her Great Grandma Jewel, as well as many other members of Matthew's family. Tomorrow we go on our first flight as a family of three! This should be a real adventure.

It's so fun to dress up my little baby doll!
Here Greta has nearly undressed herself, though...last night was a rough night for Greta--and as a result for Matthew and I as well. So this morning I had Matthew buy me a little bit more sleep time by putting toys in Greta's crib when he left for school. I guess it bought me about another 40 minutes--nice! But with all that playing in her crib Greta somehow got one arm out of her pajamas! Crazy girl!



No comments: