Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Can't Take It Anymore.

I, Matthew, am starting to unravel. This was supposed to be over now. I am not very good at waiting for things, even when those things are relatively small or insignificant things. This is the most significant thing to happen to me, probably ever, and now it is taking forever. I just want to see Greta, hold her, and start relating to her face to face.

I cannot think about anything besides Greta. I have been having the hardest time reading and writing for school. I sit down to read or write, and I instantly start thinking about Greta, and birth, and all that will follow. I have difficultly focusing at the best of times, but this is a whole new level of distraction that I have never known. It is so uncomfortable.

I wonder if I will be able to focus again when after Greta is born.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know you have to be anxious for Greta to arrive. We are all excited and waiting for the word that she has decided it is time to begin her "outing."