Thursday, September 6, 2012

Preschool!

Here she is, on the first day of preschool!  Greta chose this outfit completely.  Take note of the silver ribbon tied around her waist, the necklace, the bracelet, the pink marker stain on her nose!!  She DID want to also wear clip on earrings, a ring, and a headband, but I was able to talk her out of it :-)
Greta was really excited (and a little bit nervous) for her first day.  We signed her up for preschool at our old church, where she is used to attending a playgroup--she is already familiar with the environment and knows a couple of the children.  When I left her there, she was happily playing with a doll house! I gave her a kiss and she let me go easily...I was actually kind of surprised!
She will only go two mornings a week, and for the first couple of weeks the sessions are shorter.  I think she will enjoy it!  My little baby is really growing up!!! Slow down!
Ready to go into the preshool...but mama had to snap some more photos first :-)  Notice the more sensible footwear she's changed into?

1 comment:

melissa said...

did she add the pink marker as an accessory to her outfit, or was it just already there? :)