Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Growing AND Slowing

Well it's official. I've slowed down. I was going so strong for awhile there and I think I've crashed. I had this problem where if I sat down to relax I'd either be super fidgety or just want to sleep--no matter the time of day. So I fought it by not relaxing! Now I have decided it's time to take things a little more slowly and just relax a little. I'm sure Greta appreciates it as well.
Sorry there's no photo to accompany this, but my increased size is surely to blame for this slow down. I can't believe I still have 4 more months to get bigger!!! Pregnancy is crazy.

5 comments:

melissa said...

megan, it sounds like the perfect excuse to relax! sit back and make matthew get you tea and rub your feet. :)

Megan Cherie said...

yeah I did get a back rub the other day :-)

Judy said...

Megan- I'm so glad you are slowing down, not only to take care of yourself but also to enjoy these last few months of a very special time in your life. I know you seem big and you'll get increasingly uncomfortable but this time can also be very special. These are the last four months for both you and Matthew before your life is forever changed. Enjoy it. And enjoy the back rubs too! :-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey guys! Can't wait for the shower and to see you both. We love and miss you!

Sara and Drew

PS--we'll be in Vancouver in January, more soon.